How to add Annoto Dashboard
This document shows how to add Annoto Insights Dashboard to your OpenEdx enviroment.
Annoto’s dashboard was designed in order to shed a light upon students’ behavior within Annoto in-video collaboration widget, providing you with data regarding their engagement within the video content.
You can enable the LTI xblock in studio through the advanced settings:
- 1.From the main page of a specific course, click Settings->Advanced Settings in the top menu.
- 2.Check for the Advanced Module List policy key, and add "lti_consumer" in the policy value list.
Once the Annoto Module was added to the Course, it should be added to the course unit, using the following steps:
- 1.On the Course Outline page, open the unit in which you want to add Annoto:
2. Under Add New Component, click Advanced, and then select LTI Consumer.
3. Click Edit and then change LTI Consumer settings as you prefer:
Set the following fields as follows :
- 1.Display Name : Annoto Dashboard
- 2.LTI ID : annoto-auth
- 4.Open in New Page : False
- 5.Request user's email : True
- 6.Request user's username: True
- 7.Save the changes you made.
- 8.In order for the changes to go live, don’t forget to publish the unit:
9. In order to see Annoto Dashboard on the published page click on View Live Version