Deployment Guide LTI 1.3 - Dynamic Registration
This document shows how to add Annoto to your D2L environment via LTI 1.3
Annoto can be setup in Brightspace with LTI 1.3 dynamically or manually. It is recommended to use dynamic registration.
- 1.Click on the settings icon, then click on Manage Extensibility.
- 2.From the LTI Advantage tab, click Register Tool.
- 4.Input the clientID and Registration Key provided by Annoto, and click Register:
- 5.Please notice that by default the registration is Disabled. Click on the newly created registration, enable it scroll to the bottom and click on Save:
- 6.Click on View Deployments link
- 7.Open the newly created deployment.
Note the deployment will have the same name as the registration.
- 8.Scroll to the "Security Settings" section and make sure all checkboxes except "Anonymous" are enabled
- 8.Under Configuration Settings, enable Auto Create Grade Items and optionally enable Grades created by LTI will be included in Final Grade:
- 9.Add Org Units the too should be available to:
- 10.Click on Save and the Tool will be available for usage in the select Org units.
Annoto automatically adds 3 links which can be viewed by clicking on View Links:
Annoto has now been registered in Brightspace and is ready for use!