This module extends Annoto Module with additional functionality for Hosted KAF (Such as LTI Outcomes).
First, make sure Kaltura Video Quiz is added to the Assignment Submission Type external tools listing for example in Canvas.
if you do not see it, please deploy the Kaltura Video Quiz with the following steps:
- 1.In your Canvas environment, go to Settings and click Apps.
- 2.Click View App Configurations to open the list of external apps. The External Apps list is displayed.
- 3.Click + App to open the Add App window.
- 4.In the Add App window, under Configuration Type select “Paste XML”.
- 5.Enter the following information:FieldValueNameName ("Kaltura Video Quiz", for instance)Consumer KeyYour Kaltura account Partner IdShared SecretYour account administrator secretXML ConfigurationPaste the content KalturaVideoQuiz.xml provided to you by your Kaltura representative.
- 6.Click Submit.
Kaltura Video Quiz is added to the Assignment Submission Type external tools listing.
Using Annoto Video Quiz within Kaltura Videos as a graded activity
Now you can add Annoto assignment to any Kaltura video and have that video assignment report back to the grade book:
Please make sure not to choose Kaltura videos that already have Kaltura IVQ they have the following icon in the title
If you need any additional information or have any questions or want to know how you can add Annoto to your videos, please contact us at [email protected]
To learn how to add the Annoto Dashboard in your KAF\KMS, go to How to access Annoto Dashboard page.
In order to learn more about the wonderful things you can do with Annoto, visit the Annoto Widget Guide page.