Setup using Universal Studio (KMC)
Please follow the steps below to setup the plugin:
- At the "Studio" choose your player.
- Navigate to the plugins menu on the left panel:
- Create a new plugin by pressing on the ‘Create New Plugin’ button and name it
Naming the plugin "annoto" is mandatory (this is just how Kaltura works).
- Define the following Configuration options:
- The customer key is provided by Annoto.
Specifying the customer key is optional and can be done at Customise Annoto Widget configuration step.
If Annoto LTI is used, the customerKey is not required
If customerKey is not provided, Annoto Will load in Demo Mode.
Demo Mode allows you to try out the product but all comments created are not saved after page refresh.
- Save the player settings.