Adding the Annoto insights dashboard can be done either by the admin in the course template, or by the individual course admin
As the administrator of the org go to the org unit home page.
Hover over the navigation bar and click the three dots on the right (or pencil icon on the left).
Click Edit This NavBar
4. The Edit Navbar window is displayed.
5. Click Add Links.
6. In the Create Custom Link window, enter Annoto insights dashboard as the Name.
7. Click Insert Quicklink.
8. Select External Learning Tools.
9. In the Insert a Quicklink window select Annoto Course Insights and click Insert. The Create Custom Link window is displayed.
10. Click Save and Close.
11. Annoto Insights dashboard should be now available in the NavBar
If you need any additional information or have any questions, please contact us at Annoto Support