Follow the next steps in order to add Annoto capabilities to Kaltura player.
Login to KMC: https://kmc.kaltura.com/index.php/kmcng/studio/v2
Choose the desired player (e.g. ‘Example Player – Basic’).
3. Choose in the right menu “Plugins”
4. Create New Plugin For the desired player by pressing on the ‘Create New Plugin’ button.
5. Message box will be shown enter the Plugin name “annoto” and then press ‘Add’ button.
Note : The name of the plugin needs to be “annoto” (this name is important, this is how Kaltura works).
6. Define the following variables for the plugin:
iframeHTML5Js : https://kaltura.annoto.net/plugin.js
customerKey : eyJhbGciOiJ..... (The Customer Key for your domain provided by Annoto).
Note : If customerKey is not provided, Annoto Will load in Demo Mode.
Demo Mode allow you to experience the product but all comments created are not saved after page refresh.
There are some optional configuration options available for customizations can be in layout and features, (e.g. widget position etc..).
7. Save player settings and that's it, use the player with Annoto Capabilities.
If you need any additional information or have any questions, please contact us at Annoto Support
In order to learn more about the wonderful things you can do with Annoto, visit the Annoto Widget Guide page.
To learn about Annoto’s dashboard and the insights provided by it, visit our Annoto’s Dashboard Guide page.