Comment on page
Set Annoto insights dashboard
- 1.Click the Admin Tools icon and click "External Learning Tools".
2. Click on "Manage External Learning Tool Links" tab and then click "New Link" .
- Title: Annoto Course Insights
- Description: Enter a description that users will understand, e.g. " The Annoto Dashboard was designed in order to shed light upon learners' video consumption and behavior within Annoto in-video collaboration widget, providing you with analytics and insights regarding their activity in the course. ".
- Visibility: Check the box for “Allow users to view this link”
- Check "Allow users to use this tool provider" under "Visibility”.
- Check the boxes under “Signature” and choose “Tool consumer key/secret”.
- Check “Use tool provider security settings” under “Security Settings”.
- Add the appropriate org units for where in your institution you would like to use Annoto. We recommend choosing the main Org unit and all sub descendants, but you can also select otherwise.